- Sensory processing difficulties and self-regulation
- Printing, handwriting and computer skills
- Fine motor skills for pencil grasp
- Safety and accessibility at home, school, work, and the community
- Self-care skills such as dressing, eating, and bathing
- Strength and coordination
- Focus and attention
At Anderson Therapy Services, our services cater to the needs of our clients. As a result, sessions can range in length, frequency, and duration—depending on what works best for you.
Clients can receive treatment at our clinic in Burlington or Dundas or from the comfort of their own home using Online/Telepractice.