Anderson Speech Consultants is looking for an innovative Speech-Language Pathologist with strong clinical skills. This individual is committed to providing client-centered services for both pediatric and adult populations. We provide assessment and treatment to individuals of all ages at our clinic, community, and remotely via teleconference. The position will be full-time contract beginning in January.
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Audiologists and Speech Language Pathologists of Ontario (CASLPO)
- Experience working with both children and adults who have speech-language and literacy concerns
- Experience working in the area of ABI and other neurological disorders
- Skilled in completing formal and informal assessments and identify treatment goals
- Skilled in providing individual and group therapy sessions
- Able to adapt assessment and treatment approach to the needs of clients, including cultural sensitivity
- Possess the skills necessary to manage an ever-changing caseload
- Organized, efficient, and creative
- Flexibility to work both at home and in our Burlington office
- Comfortable with technology, including video conferencing technology
- Strong interest in working with different cultures and providing online services
Only candidates selected will be contacted for an interview.
We have multiple volunteer positions available in the summer months for our summer camps. Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your interest in applying to volunteer with our team.