When you choose Anderson Speech Consultants (ASC) you choose a team of clinicians who work together to help you achieve your communication goals. Our practice is centred upon the belief that, “Communication is the Human Link”. Your ability to understand and clearly express your thoughts and ideas is the foundation for interacting with the world around you.
At ASC we believe in a collaborative approach to providing caring, innovative, and creative speech-language services for people of all ages and places, including locally, across Canada, and internationally. We build upon your strengths and create an individualized treatment plan. Our proven approach is far from one-size fits all.
We believe in working in partnership with clients’ families, caregivers, friends and community agencies to help each individual achieve functional outcomes. We strongly encourage clients to invite members of their support team to sessions in order to achieve optimal success.
In addition to the high quality service we provide in our clinic, we use advanced technologies to conduct online therapy sessions, reaching you at your most convenient location, such as your home or workplace.
TeleSpeech Awards Special Recognition To:
Anderson Speech Consultants
For your dedication to the planning and implementation of the TeleSpeech Pilot Project and your ongoing support of the TeleSpeech Therapy Program. The success of this program is known throughout the Northwestern Territories and has to date benefits in excess of 200 children.
Our team is dedicated to remaining current in our knowledge in order to provide the best service possible. Below are some certifications we have obtained to date:
- Hanen: ABC & Beyond (A program for building emergent literacy in early childhood settings)
- Hanen: It Takes Two to Talk (A program for parents of children with language delays)
- Hanen: Learning Language and Loving It (A program for early educators to help incorporate language and social skills within the classroom)
- Hanen: More Than Words (A program for parents of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder)
- Children Who Struggle to Speak: The Kaufman Speech to Language Protocol
- Signing Naturally (American Sign Language): Level I and Level II
- Supported Conversation for Adults with Aphasia (SCA™)
- Reading with TLC: Lively Letters & Sight Words You Can See (Programs that encourage literacy skills through pictures, music and mouth movements)
- PROMPT (Prompts for Restructuring Oral Muscular Phonetic Targets): Level I and Level II (Guiding motor movement of the articulators through the use of touch)
- Lidcombe (Treatment of Stuttering in Pre-school Aged Children)
- LDS Accent Modification Program
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
Our Mission Statement
Anderson Speech Consultants is dedicated to providing high quality, caring, innovative, and creative speech-language services within our clinic, community, in remote ares of Canada and abroad.